InVivo Xtreme Small Animal Imaging System
Combines X-ray, Fluorescence and Bioluminescence modalities with ability to house up to five mice with anesthesia.
- Back-illuminated 4 MP camera
- f/1.1 – f/16, 58 mm fixed lens (on movable platform).
- Software-based spectral unmixing (useful from removing animal autofluorescence)
- 400W Xenon Light Source.
- 28 Excitation Filters 410 nm – 760 nm.
- Fluorescent imaging from the visible to near IR.
- Bioluminescent imaging
- High resolution 2D X-ray imaging
- Imaging chamber for up to five mice at a time with integrated anaesthesia and temperature control.
- Automated switching between modalities – the animal never moves
- Multimodal Animal Rotation System (MARS) for 360 degree imaging and 3D reconstruction
Access available to internal users,
external academic users and companies. Please contact Dr. John Pearson (+34
952 367 634 / email@example.com) for more information.