Perkin Elmer Operetta HCS confocal
Designed to allow rapid acquisition of image data from standard 96- and 384-well plate formats combined with integrated analysis tools. HCS can obtain cytometer-like datasets from adherent cell models from subcellular localisation of fluorescent markers or cell morphology.
• Spinning disc confocal technology
• 10x, 20x and 40x long working distance objectives
• 20x high NA objectives
• Temperature control and CO2 for cultured cells
• 400W Xenon based illumination
• Fully automated image acquisition from 24,96 and 384 well plates.
• Harmony: integrated acquisition and analysis software.
• Phenologic- machine learning-based phenotype recognition software
• OMERO-based Columbus Image Data Storage and Analysis System