Inverted Nikon microscope for laser-based TIRF and N-STORM super-resolution microscopy
- Motorised TIRF mirror
- Multipass TIRF dichroic filter (allows high-speed multicolour TIRF)
- Andor iXon3 897 EM-CCD camera
- Microscope enclosure with temperature, humidity and CO2 control
- High precision motorized stage
- Nikon PFS (Perfect Focus System) for improved stability
- Multipass N-Storm filter allowing fast excitation of Reporter (Alexa647) and multiple Activator (e.g. Alexa405, Cy2 and Cy3) fluorochromes.
- Integrated acquisition and analysis modules capable of multicolor super-resolution imaging up to 20nm lateral resolution.
- dSTORM compatible
- Cylindrical lens allowing 3D super-resolution point mapping up to 60nm axially.
- Additional workstation with N-STORM module for offline image processing
o Plan Apo Oil immersion: 100x (1.49 NA) TIRF o Plan Fluor 40x (0.75 NA)
o Plan Apo 10x (0.45 NA).
- Violet 405nm
- Argon-Ion 457nm, 477nm, 488nm, 514nm
- Yellow Diode 561nm
- High power Red 647nm (300mW) for N-STORM
Access available to internal users,
external academic users and companies. Please contact Dr. John Pearson (+34
952 367 634 / email@example.com) for more information.